- Máy chủ (Server)
- Phụ kiện máy chủ
- Wifi - Access Point
- Module Quang
- Load Balancing
- Phụ kiện quang
- Video Conference
|Ruckus Part Number||
Ruckus Cloud Wi-Fi đơn giản hóa việc triển khai, giám sát và quản lý mạng không dây phân tán của bạn. Quản lý tất cả các mạng WLAN của bạn từ mọi nơi bằng giao diện web trực quan hoặc ứng dụng di động đầy đủ tính năng của chúng tôi. Quản trị viên có chế độ xem thống nhất đối với tất cả các vị trí, các điểm truy cập (AP) được kết nối và ứng dụng khách.
CLD-RKWF-3001 là license sử dụng trong 3 năm cho 1 access point.
• Management of a wide range of indoor and outdoor Ruckus APs, including the latest Ruckus 802.11ac Wave 1 and Wave 2 APs
• Automatic load balancing (between APs)
• Airtime fairness
• Easy-to-configure, secure and reliable mesh networking
|Full-featured mobile app||
• Scan to register APs to the Ruckus Cloud.
• Push notifications for alarms
• Monitor status of AP, WLAN and clients.
• Create and configure new SSIDs (enterprise or guest).
• Customize captive portal elements (images and message).
• Schedule SSIDs by day of the week and time of day.
• Native support for iOS and Android
• Zero-touch AP provisioning and bulk scanning
• Cloud auto-updates of firmware once APs are connected to Ruckus Cloud
• Multiple employee authentication options available: − Dynamic pre-shared key (DPSK) − Traditional PSK (WPA/WPA2) 802.11x with AAA and dynamic VLAN support
• Ability to set bandwidth rate limit per client and per SSID
• Flexible login options: − Open, SMS, email, click-through, passcode − Social networking login (Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) − PSK, captive portal, sponsored guest
• Bulk creation of guest credentials
• Control access to network resources: − Time-based scheduling of SSIDs − Free Wi-Fi with lock-out period and simple unblock options
• Granular administrative controls − Per WLAN aggregate bandwidth limit − Per WLAN and per client bandwidth limit
• Guest manager (front desk) admin portal
• MAC caching to allow repeat customers quick access to guest Wi-Fi
• Easily customizable built-in captive portal
• Integration with third-party guest Wi-Fi marketing platforms including Linkyfi, Purple Wi-Fi and more
• Captive portal languages: English, Danish, Finnish, French, Dutch, Norwegian, Swedish, Italian, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Turkish, Greek, Romanian, Polish
|Security, privacy and data protection||
• All traffic to and from the cloud is encrypted.
• Only AP and client management traffic is sent to the cloud.
• Client data traffic stays local (broken out to local LAN and sent through your existing firewall).
• All data stored in Ruckus Cloud is encrypted at rest.
• Ruckus offers EU-located datacenters for European customers.
• Latest security patches are automatically updated.
• Role-based access control is provided for administrative privileges.
• Admin is able to grant and revoke access to partners and Ruckus support.
• Client isolation is enabled by default for guest SSID.
• SSID scheduling prevents unauthorized use of Wi-Fi network.
• Advertise only certain APs within a venue.
|Dynamic Pre-Shared Key (DPSK)||
• More secure than PSK, DPSK enables easy implementation of unique PSKs for each device.
• Generate PSKs individually or upload in bulk for known devices.
• Set password complexity and expiration policies.
• Export DPSK list for your records.
|Cloudpath support (subscription sold separately)||
• Add-on service enables self-service onboarding and granular per user, per device-based policy.
• Muse® multiple certificate sources, including built-in public key infrastructure (PKI), Microsoft CA and InCommon, provide stronger security than passwords/PSKs.
|Built-in reporting and analytics||
• 10 different report options, including: − Traffic per AP, per SSID, per venue, per radio − Top 10 applications − Session details − Unique client reports (tracking 2.4 vs. 5GHz clients over time)
• Up to 6 months data storage for trending with big data analytics − Big data architecture using Hadoop multi-node clusters − Indexed structured reporting for fast access
• Remotely reboot APs, pull diagnostics information.
• Get notifications of network status via SMS or email. • Event logs are sorted by venue, SSID, AP, client.
• Alarms are generated for AP status.
• View historical client data to troubleshoot issues that happened in the past.
|Partner admin delegation||
• Delegate management of your Wi-Fi network to a Ruckus authorized VAR (value added reseller).
• Revoke administrative privileges at any time.
• Hosted in USA and Europe on world-class IAAS provider with: − ISO 27001 information security certification − SSAE-16, SOC 1, SOC 2 and SOC 3 certifications − Stringent physical, data access, data disposal security measures − Per-tenant migration capabilities − Green carbon-neutral facilities − Dedicated inter-DC fiber connectivity
• Ability to choose the hosting region for your service (USA or EU)
• 99.9% network availability (does not include planned maintenance, including periodic software upgrades and other pre-announced activities)
• Easy button access to support
• 24x7 chat/online ticketing system/phone support
• U.S.-based Ruckus NOC
• AP hardware warranty is covered separately with the AP purchase (refer to AP datasheet); advanced hardware replacement for each AP is sold separately (SKUs starting with 803-)