• AP type: Indoor, dual radio, 5GHz 802.11ac 2x2 MIMO and 2.4GHz 802.11n 2x2 MIMO
• Software-configurable dual radio supports 5GHz (Radio 0) and 2.4GHz (Radio 1)
• 5GHz: Two spatial stream Multi User (MU) MIMO for up to 867Mbps wireless data rate to up to two (1x1 VHT80) MU-MIMO capable client devices simultaneously.
• 5GHz: Two spatial stream Single User (SU) MIMO for up to 867Mbps wireless data rate to individual 2x2 VHT80 client devices
• 2.4GHz: Two spatial stream Single User (SU) MIMO for up to 300 Mbps wireless data rate to individual 2x2 HT40 client devices
• Support for up to 255 associated client devices per radio.
• Supported frequency bands (country-specific restrictions apply):
- 2.400 to 2.4835GHz
- 5.150 to 5.250GHz
- 5.250 to 5.350GHz
- 5.470 to 5.725GHz
- 5.725 to 5.850GHz
• Available channels: Dependent on configured regulatory domain
• Dynamic frequency selection (DFS) optimizes the use of available RF spectrum
• Supported radio technologies:
- 802.11b: Direct-sequence spread-spectrum (DSSS)
- 802.11a/g/n/ac: Orthogonal frequency-division multiplexing (OFDM)
• Supported modulation types:
- 802.11b: BPSK, QPSK, CCK
- 802.11a/g/n/ac: BPSK, QPSK, 16-QAM, 64-QAM, 256-QAM
• Transmit power: Configurable in increments of 0.5 dBm
• Maximum (conducted) transmit power (limited by local regulatory requirements):
- 2.4GHz band: +18 dBm per chain, +21 dBm aggregate (2x2)
- 5GHz band: +18 dBm per chain, +21 dBm aggregate (2x2)
- NOTE: conducted transmit power levels exclude antenna gain. For total (EIRP) transmit power, add antenna gain
• Advanced Cellular Coexistence (ACC) minimizes interference from cellular networks
• Maximum ratio combining (MRC) for improved receiver performance
• Cyclic delay/shift diversity (CDD/CSD) for improved downlink RF performance
• Short guard interval for 20MHz, 40MHz, 80MHz channels
• Space-time block coding (STBC) for increased range and improved reception
• Low-density parity check (LDPC) for high-efficiency error correction and increased throughput
• Transmit beam-forming (TxBF) for increased signal reliability and range
• Supported data rates (Mbps):
- 802.11b: 1, 2, 5.5, 11
- 802.11a/g: 6, 9, 12, 18, 24, 36, 48, 54
- 802.11n: 6.5 to 300 (MCS0 to MCS15)
- 802.11n (5GHz): 6.5 to 600 (MCS0 to MCS31)
- 802.11ac: 6.5 to 867 (MCS0 to MCS9, NSS = 1 to 2 for VHT20/40/80)
• 802.11n high-throughput (HT) support: HT 20/40
• 802.11ac very high throughput (VHT) support: VHT 20/40/80
• 802.11n/ac packet aggregation: A-MPDU, A-MSDU
Bạn đang cần tư vấn về sản phẩm: JY678A ?
Báo giá bộ phát wifi Aruba 303H Hospitality Access Point đã được gửi vào mail bạn vui lòng check mail nhé.
Bộ phát wifi Aruba AP-303H JY678A chịu tải tối đa được 256 người dùng trên 1 radio anh nhé.
Giá của bộ phát wifi Aruba AP-303H (RW) Dual-radio 802.11ac 2x2 Unified Hospitality AP with Internal Antennas JY678A đã được gửi vào mail, bạn vui lòng check mail nhé.